Skip to content
What is a Ladder League?
- Each person is assigned to a ladder, based on skill level.
- Each week you will play with a foursome from your ladder. You will play 3 games, one with each person in your foursome.
- You are scored as an individual and your scores will be entered into the system within 24 hours.
- You will move up and down the rungs of your ladder based on your scores each week and this will ensure that you are playing with others of a similar skill level.
When You Arrive
- Check court & player assignment
- There will be 2 foursomes assigned to each court.
- Foursome 1 begins warming up (5 minutes) upon arrival
- Play will begin after the whistle and any opening remarks to the league.
- Foursome 1 plays first game to 15, win by 1, and switch sides at 8.
- Ref your own games. Rock, paper, scissors to select serve or side to start the game. If there is a dispute with a call, replay the point.
- Record your scores and have one of your opponents sign off to confirm the score.
- Foursome 2 warms up (5 minutes) then start their first game
- Repeat for 3 games total, one with each partner
- Warm up before the first games only for all players
Before You Leave
- IMPORTANT — Put your score sheet in the basket with your ladder’s name before leaving
- Return balls & pencils to the baskets
- Help breakdown nets and pull up kitchen line tapes if you have time.