When precision matters….
and you are ready to level up your game!!!
Astria Pickleball Paddles
Use discount code WESTSIDE30 and get $30 off an Astria paddle.
MORE COURTS, MORE PLAY.
Seattle Metro Pickleball Association (SMPA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to growing pickleball and making pickleball available to players of all ages, abilities, income levels, and ethnicities, in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Not a SMPA member yet?
Men’s, Women’s, and Mixed Doubles
- Four levels for each division (2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0) — brackets may be combined (2.5 with 3.0 or 3.5 with 4.0) if needed for numbers.
- Round Robin with Medal Rounds (every team will play at least five games)
- Ball: Dura Fast 40 by ONIX Pickleball
- Net type: Portable SwiftNets
- Number of courts: 12 outdoor
- Prizes from our sponsor Astria Pickleball
Sponsored by Astria Pickleball, Westside Pickleball League, and Seattle Metro Pickleball Association
Proceeds to benefit West Seattle Funds (windscreen project for West Seattle courts), Chief Sealth High School Athletics, and Maui Fire Victims.
- Games to 11, win by 2
- Guaranteed games: 5 per event
- Top 4 teams in each bracket enter medal rounds. Ranking determined by:
- Point totals (NOT games won)
- If you win a game during the round robin, you will receive 2 bonus points for winning. If games go past 11, the final points will be adjusted (for example: if the score is 12-10, we will adjust the final scores to be 11-9 // we will also award the 2 additional points to the winning team, as noted above)
- Tie breaker 1: head to head, Tie Breaker 2: head to head against highest ranked team in bracket, Tie Breaker 3: point differential against highest ranked team in the bracket (or next highest, if applicable).
Medal Rounds / Shootout
- One game to 15, win by 2
- Round 1 Shootout
- Seed 1 vs. Seed 4
- Seed 2 vs. Seed 3
- Round 2 Shootout
- Winners of round 1 play for GOLD, losers play for BRONZE.
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals awarded to the top 3 teams per bracket.
8:30am-11:30am Men’s Doubles
11:30am-2:30pm Mixed Doubles
2:30pm-5:30pm Women’s Doubles
Teams by Bracket
Click here to see the registered player list.
$80 per team for each event
- $5 admin fee for all withdrawal.
- Deadline to receive a refund for registration fee is Sept 30.
- No refunds will be given after Sept 30.
Weather Cancellation Policy
- If any event is cancelled due to weather, there will be a 50% refund.
Team Registration Form
- Enter your partner’s full name, email, and mobile number
- Sign waiver
- Select an event from dropdown (default is the first event on the list)
Note: If you plan to register for 2 events, you need to fill out the form twice for each event.
- Players can only register for ONE “mixed doubles” and ONE “gender doubles” event.
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- Waitlist teams will be contacted in the order of registration.
- Players may be moved to a different bracket at the Tournament Director’s discretion.
- Number of teams per bracket may be adjusted as needed.