Intro Class Registration
Please read before you register
Have you been wanting to learn how to play pickleball? It looks like fun but not sure how to get started? This introduction to pickleball class is for you!
- Dress in comfortable clothes, tennis shoes, bring a water bottle and be ready to play!
- Bring your own paddle or use ours for the class.
- We will cover equipment, lingo, score keeping, court position, and the fundamentals of serve, return, and volley.
When: April 22 (Saturday)
9:30 – 11:00 a.m. (Session #1)
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Session #2)
Where: West Seattle High School Gym
3000 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
Who: Age 14+
Cost: $30 per person
Each session will have 20 players on 5 courts.
- 12 spots open to all players
- 8 spots FREE for WSHS students
The classes will be taught by instructors from Seattle Metro Pickleball Association (SMPA) along with assistants in each session.
All proceeds will be donated to West Seattle High School PTSA.
Want a head start? Spend 6 minutes and watch these 2 videos before class.
Already know the basics and ready for Pickleball Strategies?
Seattle Metro Pickleball Association
Westside Pickleball League is sponsored by Seattle Metro Pickleball Association, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Not a SMPA member yet?